Take part in the Dufour Yachts Photo Contest !
With the arrival of spring, sea trips with family and friends fill your agenda. This is an opportunity to take beautiful pictures and to share them with the Dufour Yachts Community.
From April 1st to October 31st, share your best sailing moments on your Dufour yachts and try to win equipment for your boat !
Who can play ? All owners of a Dufour Yachts sailboat (since 2002), bought new or 2nd-hand, member of the Dufour Yachts Community.
How to participate ? Sign up on the Dufour Yachts Community website and post your photos on your space:
We remind you that you will also find here your personalized owner card as well as your online boat documents.
We will share them on our Facebook and Instagram pages and put them to a vote.
The photos will be divided into 2 categories, « Mooring » and « Navigation », you can participate as many times as you want, in each category.
How to participate ?
- 1st session: Post your photos on the community from April 1st to May 21st.
Your photos will be voted on (total number of likes on Facebook and Instagram) from May 22th to 31st
- 2nd session: Post your photos on the community from June 1st to July 21st
Your photos will be voted on (total number of likes on Facebook and Instagram) from July 22nd to 31st
- 3rd session: Post your photos on the community from August 1st to September 19th
Your photos will be voted on (total number of likes on Facebook and Instagram) from 20th to 30th September
- The final : from October 1st to 15th, the 6 most popular photos (3 moorings + 3 navigation) will be submitted to votes to elect THE winning photo !
- Photographs must be properly oriented and of acceptable quality, not pixelated.
- The boat must be visible, fully or partially.
- The locations and dates of the shooting must be specified in the comments as well as the model of the boat.
First prize : A Dufour Yachts paddle for a value of 890€ VAT included.
Prizes for the winner of each session: to be chosen from a set of 6 fender covers (Size F2/F3), a set of 4 Dufour Yachts towels (2 hand towels 50x100cm and 2 bath towels 100x150cm) or a 100€ gift card to use on the Dufour Yachts online Boutique.
- 1st session - Mooring : Nick Camillari - Dufour 512
- 1st session - Navigation : Samuli Siivonen - Dufour 375
- 2nd session - Mooring : Samuli Siivonen – Dufour 375
- 2nd session - Navigation : Ulrik Priem – Dufour 412 and Jean-Marie Noppe - Dufour 382
- 3rd session - Mooring : Jan Hjelmqwist - Dufour 385
- 3rd session - Navigation : Jan Hjelmqwist - Dufour 385
FINALE : Jean-Marie Noppe - Dufour 382
The Dufour Yachts team